Biohazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to do 1/2/13

5 posters

Go down

Things to do 1/2/13 Empty Things to do 1/2/13

Post  Chatters Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 am

So a few things that come to mind after watching the video of yesterday's match. I'm just going to be blunt about it.

1. Offense needs to know timing first and formost - no special 'strats' just basic baby steps for now. we need to get it back to what it was before the lineup changes ASAP.
2. Offense needs to communicate more amongst themselves.
3. Logic needs to stop trying to backseat drive the offense - just don't, it disrupts our comms and puts us in a bad mood. I seriously considered local muting you during the game.
4. Legion needs to do less sheparding, Soup needs to be more independent.
5. My times were pretty dodgy towards the end of drydock, so I think I need to relearn that map.

6. Defence was pretty damn solid at the beginning of the game. Comms were good too throughout the team. Its just when things went wrong, Logic started talking over people, we lost focus and we didn't really know what to do, things didn't work out.

Its rather brutal but I feel someone has to say it.

Chatters

Back to top Go down

Things to do 1/2/13 Empty Re: Things to do 1/2/13

Post  PyrenZero Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 am

7. (Only concerns DX) With an enemy offence that was entirely fat or raider, and routes that are concealed due to huge amounts of fog/being statics, I think that SEN was entirely ineffective. I think that next time we should scrap sentinel altogether and have a roaming raider destroy the fats with arx, EMPs, and chain. Unless you guys think you just need to practise O and you'll be fine in future, perhaps we should even further stack our offence so we can get the flag out because it just wasn't happening.

8. A more minor point - there were a few times on DD where I would loose a few phase rounds into Mephoric only for him to cap with about one hit point. If one or two more bullets had gone on him at the stand, he'd have gone down. If Logic can pepper him with LAR bullets and/or Slip looses a Nova colt round or two into him before he reaches the stand, we may stop him a bit more in future. If you guys aren't already running Quick Draw, that would facilitate this.

PyrenZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Log!c Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 pm

I completely agree with everything and will learn to shut the fuck up. As a sidenote towards point 8, every time I notice the capper (whether before or after hitting the flag) all of my attention is immediately focused on him. Whenever I can, I'm shooting him with the LAR and the only time I'll take a bolt/disk shot at him is when I have a CLEAR ground shot or he's come straight towards me and it costs me nothing to go for the mid-air then switch.

But yes, I will definitely focus on keeping both my voice and my tone down. I'm roam, I'm supposed to be told what to do, I'm not even supposed to command the defense.

Log!c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperyfish Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

Next time we get our o together I'll show you guys how to do triple raider. The route you take to base, where you stand pre-clear etc, so everyone knows what to do. 3 raider o relies on team coordination, which I think our o needs to learn Smile I mean soup is pro chain whore, if you figure out how to work together you should destroy everyone.

slipperyfish

Back to top Go down

Post  NzDarkLegion Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 am

Okay So I've just read this but:

First thing is, I commend Logic for taking the criticism at hand and trying to figure out what he needs to work on, kudos for that.
Secondly our practice times, are just that, we need to make the most of our time.
Thirdly keep up the honesty, I like it, means I'm not wondering why you're all being dickheads for no reason.
Fourth in game it is vital we have coms and the not just chatter, my apologies for the way I was talking when cita was in chat.

You're all a bunch of ego maniac fuck heads that deserve to be shazbotted and all that shaz I say because I'm a cunt and so forth.

NzDarkLegion
Admin

http://teambiohazard.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum